Tuesday 21 April 2015

Thanks For The Insight! Assessed Activity 8.2



So What Do I Know?

Hello everyone. Firstly i would like to thank every single person who has taken the time to read at least one of my blog posts. I am saying this because this will be the last blog post for the digital learning technologies era of my blogging hobby.

All these posts have been for my digital learning technologies class. Another paper toward to my degree in I.T. The teacher has asked me to reflect on all the activities i have been blogging about, with the things i have learnt and what i liked or didn't like so much.

Happiness In A Qualification:

Firstly i have gained a vast amount of knowledge from this subject. One of my more memorable skills i have enjoyed acquiring is the power of the personal learning network. This has helped me tremendously. I have also learnt much about online audiences via a PLN. Because of my blog and other social media attachments i can build my audience around my interests and start to construct an audience who all have similar goals and learning styles.

Things Done Better:

 Things that i feel could be generally improved in this course i feel are the sign ups to pages that only have one use. We would sign up to a page for an assessed activity but that was it. I also feel like sometimes one can almost have too much material like social media pages or blogging.  Everything in moderation i think. Apart from that i enjoyed the course. I really enjoy blogging.


Personal Notes:

For everyone that would like to stay in touch with my blog. I will be creating a fresh blog for the same class on an assignment. This blog is centered around KSP (Kerbal Space Program about tips, pointers and help in getting past the massive learning curve that is the game. Even after the assignment for this class i will continue to post, about my personal experiences with the game and the huge amounts i have learnt about space and rocket science! To the Mun!


1 comment:

  1. Could you please give us a link as to where we can find this new blog on this post once you have it?

    ReplyDelete